Everyone from the most physically fit athlete to people with chronic back/neck pain or physical limitations can benefit from Pilates. I ensure my class sizes are small to maximize personalised attention.
In my mat based classes I incorporate principles of breathing, stability, movement and relaxation to strengthen the connection and balance of body and mind. My aim is to teach you to understand your body and the way it has been designed to move, to help you get the best from your body movement with all that everyday life throws at it, no matter what age, size or shape you are
Pilates can really make a difference in your health without taking a toll on your body, it compliments any training you do. Pilates has many benefits including:
- It’s gentle, safe but challenging
- Helps develop a strong core, flat abdominals and a strong back
- Improves sports performance and helps prevent injuries
- It creates an evenly conditioned body
- Pilates is a mind-body workout to help relieve stress
- You become leaner and more flexible
I run a number of classes during the week, designed for all levels and abilities. I also offer 1:1 session to help specific requirements.
|Thursday||9.00am-10.00am (Pilates circuit)
|Friday||6.00am-7.00am (Men only)|